Monday, May 12, 2014

Samantha's vacation at Nana and Granddad's House

While we were in Grand Cayman, Samantha had a vacation of her own at Nana and Granddad's house.  This was the longest they had ever got to spend with Samantha, and everyone loved it.  She didn't even cry when we left, and pretty soon we were getting pictures in our email of tea parties and swings.  She definitely got spoiled by her grandparents :)

Love that my parents saved Kerri and my stuff from when we were little.  Samantha loved this little table and all the play food in the refrigerator.
Successful tea party.  Unorthodox pouring.
They went to Heckscher Park and enjoyed the beautiful weather and the swings.


Samantha met some friends on the swings.  Turned out my parents knew two other grandparents with their grandkids that were already on the swings.  
She also played outside at my parents' house a ton.  My dad came up with some kind of game that involved golf balls and a metal bowl.  He seriously is the master of coming up with random games for kids.  I wish I got that gene.


Nana and Granddad also took Samantha to a little petting farm. My mom said she was a little hesitant but also interested.



And after a nap they headed for a little hike

What a busy and fun weekend for Samantha!  She LOVED hanging with her Nana and Granddad.  Made our vacation that much easier :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had a great time! That last pic of your dad with Samantha and Laney is a classic.

    ReplyDelete