Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day

We were all finally back from our travels this past weekend, and we got to celebrate Mother's Day at home this year.  It was really nice because last year we were out of town for my first Mother's Day so it was hard to really do anything.  But this year I got treated like a queen.  Daddy made breakfast and then took Samantha for his run so that I could have a quiet time and breakfast in peace (not that a toddler throwing food isn't my idea of a fun breakfast but you know reading and eating without food flying is always nice once in a while).  Then while I served in the nursery for the first service as church, Daddy managed nap time and a poop diaper incident, and then joined me for second service (while a very well-behaved Samantha stayed in the nursery).  After church we headed to brunch at Agricola in Princeton, and after some delicious food walked around campus on what turned out to be a beautiful day!

Me and my girl.
Waving at brunch
Yum- our fruit and bread baskets were no match for Samantha!
Love her!  Thanks for the cute dress Auntie Diana!
In contrast, this was Mother's Day weekend- last year! She's grown a lot :)
Just walking around campus



Makes my heart warm!
After a long nap that I got to read during on my beloved outside lounge chairs, Daddy made dinner.  What a nice relaxing day with my loves!  Feel lucky to get to be this little one's mother!




1 comment:

  1. Yay for a great day! Go Andrew. The photos of you with S are super cute, but I have to say my fave is the one of her holding Andrew's hand. :) Happy Mother's Day, friend!

    ReplyDelete