Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hi Montgomery Students!!

I've heard through the grapevine that lots of you are reading my blog!  So glad you all are getting to see Samantha even though I haven't been able to introduce all of you to her in person. Anyways could you all leave comments so I know who's reading?! Just wanted to say I miss you guys and send me an email just to say hello sometime.  I'm sad I won't get to see you all again this school year, but I promise at the very least I'll make it up for graduation.

And because no post is complete without a picture of Samantha- here's one of my favorite shots from earlier in the week :)
Happy Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeee so happy! I'll get to meet her TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture and that shirt! Now I just need to get her one that says I heart my aunt :)

    ReplyDelete