Sunday, August 10, 2014

Random July

Even though I was working for some of the summer, I still got a bunch of time around the house with this crazy little girl.

What guitar?
Playdate with Luca
She has been obsessed with walking around the house in my shoes.
Just cooking and wearing my Jack Rodgers.  It's fancy cooking.
Please make though- Samantha is equal opportunity- fancy sandals and sneakers.
Samantha is just starting to like Sesame street- fun to lounge on the couch with her for a few minutes.
Early morning playing with baby.
Play date with Beck.  We also got to see his wonderful parents!

Silly faces from the daddies!
S loves to read with her daddy!
Loungy morning reading on the bedroom floor.
Some other July favorites- running down the ramp next to the pool.
And playing in sandboxes!
Also snacking under a tree
And sliding- all at Marquand Park. We need to go there more often!
And I had to document this intense sandal tan she has acquired over the summer!
Eating hummus with a spoon.  With a president placemat. Yep- my daughter.
While I was at FGR, Andrew took Samantha to the wedding of Li (a Princeton friend).
Jon and Ellen and Baby Hannah were there, too!
Andrew tried to distract S with his wallet during the ceremony.  She did okay during the ceremony.  During the reception was another story- Andrew is never taking her to a wedding by himself again.
S and Daddy had lots of fun while I was gone!
What- I don't fit into this anymore?
Our Shema playgroup
 And a parting pasta shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment