Tuesday, June 17, 2014

MTO BBQ

Two Sundays ago Andrew, Samantha, and I hosted an end of the year BBQ for my Mom's Time Out (MTO) bible study.  For the last year and a half, I've been attending this Bible Study for moms at our church.  It's been a wonderful way to get to know more women in the church, but more importantly it's been a way to consider how the Lord is working in this whole parenting process.  These women have been such an encouragement to me when being a mom is hard!  I'm very thankful for them, and pray that God will somehow use me as I start to lead the group in the fall.  It was wonderful to have all the kids and husbands there, as well, as we normally only see the moms!  Wish I'd gotten some more pics of faces, but at least I grabbed these few shots.  Fun to see how our backyard will get used one day.





S wanted to eat with the big kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment