Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Years!

Last Friday Andrew and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary!  Hard to believe we've been married five years, but at the same time, I almost can't remember not being married to him.  And I'm pretty sure I won the husband lottery.  We got to go out for the first time in a long time, and we had a wonderful dinner at Blue Point Grill.



Andrew also got me a late Mother's Day/Happy Anniversary necklace to celebrate having Samantha.  Look who found the box...this could be trouble!



1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, I am disappointed that you didn't wear your best button down for this anniversary date. ;)

    What's the necklace look like? I'm assuming it's the one you're wearing in the photo but can't see it all. Also, good job Andrew on the gift giving. :)

    ReplyDelete